Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: tag/link me when you’re done, I wanna read them
I was tagged by liestoasinner
1. Have you ever killed? Be honest.
Ants and I always feel bad.
2. Do you believe in ghosts, aliens or Santa?
I want to believe.
3. Which 3 fictional characters would you like to eat waffles with? Why?
Tim Gutterson, Mr. Knightley, Legolas because I’ve had passionate yet meaningful relationships with all of them for quite some time now.
4. Are you some kind of animal?! I mean… what animal are you most like?
a kitten — they’re sweet and affectionate, but they have sharp teeth and they claw you because they think it’s fun.
5. Would you survive a sharknado? Weapon of choice?
Is there a land of Oz under the sea? That’s where I’d end up. In ruby red flippers. (ugh - sorry).
6. Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Captain America. Do I have to explain???? Seriously, I love that the sickly, noble Steve is inhabiting that hot, indestructible body.
7. Morpheus offers you a choice. Do you take the blue pill and stay inside the matrix, believing whatever you want to believe. Or take the red pill to find out the truth?
I’ve already taken the blue pill.
8. Do you have a special skill?
I write literary fiction. God help me.
9. If you could be in any movie or TV show, what would it be? Why?
Justified. Because Tim Gutterson needs me in his pants.
10. Character in book, movie, TV show, comic, anime etc. that was killed and deeply mourned by you?
Fred Weasley. The most egregious death in all fictional universes ever in the history of time and in the future too. Hedwig comes in second. Callous, Rowling, very callous.
11. Can you touch the wind?
I can touch the wind chime.
1. Luke Skywalker or Han Solo?
2. Who’s your favorite Avenger?
3. Have you always lived in the same city? If not, where did you used to live? Do you miss it?
4. If you could spend the day with one fictional character, who would it be and why?
5. Who’s your favorite novelist? What do you like about him/her?
6. What do you like most about yourself?
7. If you could be a fictional character, who would you be and why?
8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live and why?
9. What era would you like to travel back in time to? Why?
10. Have you ever seen (or heard or sensed) a ghost? If so — tell me about it!
11. What country would you like to travel to most and why?
I tag ~ x hippiemama3 x jacobpittslovelyface x dragonvstiger x k2me x shadowolfhunter x beat-shoes x getoutofharlanalive x master-penis x female-fashion-prodigy x iwanthoosier x youphoric